The IUPUI 21st Century Scholars Pledge Grant is designed to further assist 21st Century Scholars in affording college costs that are not covered by the program.
To be eligible, students must receive 21st Century Scholarship funds from the state of Indiana and have a FAFSA on file by the priority deadline of March 10.
The maximum annual IUPUI 21st Century Scholars Grant amount is $2,000. Your award will vary based on financial need as determined from your FAFSA.
To be eligible, the student must:
- Have received the award in a prior aid year or be a first-time IUPUI student
- Complete the FAFSA by the priority deadline and meet aid requirements
- Be enrolled in a four-year degree-seeking program of study
- Be enrolled full time (12 semester hours or more)
- Be participating in the 21st Century Scholars program and receiving scholarship funds
- Maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Attend the IUPUI Summer Bridge program (sign up during orientation), a themed learning community, or the 21st Century Scholars Success Peer Mentoring Program
- Meet satisfactory academic progress (SAP) guidelines