IUPUI provides a valuable added resource to your college experience as a 21st Century Scholar—your very own academic success coach. Your coach will work with you during your first year at IUPUI to ensure that you are getting the most out of your experience, performing at your best, and staying focused on what’s most important to you and your education.
Student coaching for 21st Century Scholars at IUPUI
Students who take advantage of coaching get more out of their academic experience. Coaching offers:
- Regular, one-on-one phone meetings with a personal coach
- Individualized support in your career, educational, and personal growth
- Strategies and tools to make sure you get the most from your education
- Quick referrals to appropriate school resources, including important information about your 21st Century scholarship
Your IUPUI academic success coach:
- Receives extensive training through certification levels, making her an expert in coaching students to help them get the most out of their investment in their education
- Is passionate about your success and is committed to working with you as you pursue your degree at IUPUI
- Tailors coaching to you as an individual student—whether you want tips to integrate school into life, tactics to succeed in your exams, or strategies to maintain a high level of motivation
Have questions? Your coach has answers!
Feel free to reach out directly to your 21st Century Scholars success coach, Emily Hunnicutt. You can reach Emily at (317) 274-5016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emily earned her bachelor's degree in public administration from Indiana University. She also earned a master's degree in higher education and student affairs from Indiana University. Emily has an assistantship with 21st Century Scholars at IUPUI. She brings passion, humor, and insight to her position as a coach. Outside of work, Emily enjoys exploring local neighborhoods, traveling, and attending concerts.